We are in the process of constituting and electing "Board of Directors,” Top Ten Elite positions are dedicated for our Angel Investor's and Partners who will be contributing $100000 each. Visit our website “All Products” Store items and pay your investment today and attend our next meeting for constituting the governing body panel and building our companies mission, values and vision at the opening ceremony at:
LOCATION: Hyatt Regency Princeton
102 Carnegie Center,
Princeton, New Jersey,
To make a difference in the life of the poor and those disadvantaged masses, and to give them the tools to empower themselves and others around them.
Everyone can have access to provisions and basic amenities for themselves and for their greater communities.
Star Business Solutions NJ is an organization that has been established to assist in eradicating un-employment, poverty and hunger.
Visit us for more details on the following websites:
- YOU SHALL BECOME SHARE HOLDERS IN OUR ORGANIZATION WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF LOSS OF YOUR SECURED INVESTMENTS FOR EVER.
- WE INVITE YOU TO CONTRIBUTE FUNDS OF $1 TO $100000, EACH AS, "ANGEL INVESTOR AND PARTNERS," YOU CAN EARN UP TO $ 1000 / PER MONTH FOR THE PERIOD OF INVESTMENT/MINIMUM INVESTMENT PERIOD TWO YEARS AT A MINIMUM.
- YOUR PARTICIPATION AND CONTRIBUTION WORKS FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
- We want at least 1000 persons to "Make A Pledge," of $100, $500, $1000, $2500, $5000 each for supporting our mission of “Eradicating Poverty, Hunger and Un-Employment,” to support the families in need of food, clean drinking water, shelter, basic education, and supplementing other basic necessities for providing them in collaboration with other International and National Humanitarian Organizations to Support in times of crisis and at other regular occasions for day to day survival needs.
- Our few selected members and "Angel Investors and Partners," who invest up to $100000 (One Hundred Thousand Dollars) can potentially earn up to a maximum of $1000/month.
NOTE: PAY DIRECTLY ON THE WEBSITE THROUGH OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND RESERVE YOUR SPACE CONVENIENTLY!
Employment Opportunities | Princeton, NJ | Home
Preserve life, respect others beliefs, continually strive to gain knowledge, value the family, and appropriately utilize wealth with a human conscience. Anyone served by our organization will be able to spark a light in the life of another.
1. What is our organization’s primary purpose?
The primary purpose of our organization is to reach out to the poor communities that lack the essential resources needed to sustain their day-to-day lives and activities.
2. Where are we now?
We are at a point where we have completed the framework of what avenues we will use to establish solutions necessary to solve the problems associated amongst the indigenous communities in question.
3. Where are we going as an organization? What we are trying to achieve and how will we get there?
We will tap into the resources of foreign businesses and individuals donors to support our cause by providing them reliable services to meet their business needs and for our angel partners, investors and contributors we will ensure the proper and timely allocation of resources provided by distributing them to the poor communities per the cause specific wishes of the members of the "Board of Directors." and donors. We will achieve our goals by involving national and international communities worldwide at fundraising events globally on a regular basis to raise the capital resources we will need to support our programs and the causes of our platform.
We will serve the poor and especially those who have been the victims of natural or man-made disasters.
We will work alongside other organizations that primarily strive to improve the quality of people’s lives around the globe.
Mobilize individuals; that is, use our network of professionals and volunteers that are willing to work towards our cause. Through fundraising and clientele accumulate the monetary resources to support our programs and projects and by minimizing the administrative costs throughout our organization.
Human resources will be acquired by teaming up with like-minded individuals and professional communities who have the means to work towards causes such as ours.
We believe in following an honest and professional approach to achieve the aims and objectives of our organization. Currently, we are good at mobilizing the opinion of those around the globe regarding issues related to lack of finite resources such as food and employment.
Become involved as an angel investor, and/or become a partner in our global business. Your initial investment of $100,000 or more will also earn you the right of first refusal on all future ventures:
Furthermore, you can participate in elections for becoming members of “Board of Director’s.” and other office bearers. Participate, invest, become a partner, and as well as “Make a Pledge,” to our cause for Alleviating Poverty, Un-Employment & Eradicating Hunger (100,000 donor of $250 each needed in 2013, 2014 and 2015) to feed, educate and provide employment to the poor.
Partner with us as investors and become a life time member. Sign Up – Register and you can also become our “Ambassadors-at-large.” Associate with us as individuals, public figures and celebrities to provide foodstuffs & amenities to our current global underprivileged poverty stricken populace and with support of our clients, such as you, we can make that difference in eradicating global poverty. Join us and let’s move on to achieve the impossible by making it possible.
New Jersey Mela and Fair
We support: United Nations Millennium Development Goals (UNMDG’s)
Eradicating Poverty, Hunger and Un-Employment